Septième Largeur offers a made to order program.
From our current or archive models, we invite you to choose the model, sole, last, leather and many other components to create a unique pair of shoes, just for you. The options are nearly unlimited, only your imagination sets the limits.
Made for you
1. From our permanent collection and our archives, select your model to start customizing your shoes.
2. Choose your shape: we offer a variety of lasts to fit your feet perfectly. Wide or thin, they have all been developed for specific models in a search for comfort and aesthetic balance. Learn more about it
3. Select the sole you want: the finesse and beauty of leather soles or the robustness and grip of rubber soles? We offer a wide range of rubber soles (especially Vibram and Dainite) and leather soles (leather under closed engraving, double leather soles, etc.).
4. Assert your style by choosing from a bank of finishes: with or without perforations? With or without a toe cap? Let us know any specific details you would like to add.
5. Choose your leather: we work with the best tanneries in Europe and can meet (almost) all your needs. In addition to the classic leathers such as box leather or suede calf, we offer a selection of exotic leathers (crocodile, ostrich, iguana or cordovan leather).
6. What about a patina? Imagine the patina of your dreams: discover our patina examples already made by our Patinist artisan.
7. Finalize your shoes by doing some shoe repair. For the protection of the sole, its adherence but also for the cushioning, skates and irons can be installed.
Once you have chosen your model, we invite you to fill out the MTO Special Order form. Our Customer Service team will then quickly get back to you to start the manufacturing of your shoes in our factory.
First, we will order the leather you have selected from our partner tanneries. Then, when the manufacture receives the leather, the craftsmen will begin the work on our forms. Once your shoes have taken shape, our Master Patinist, if you have chosen a patina, will then take care of coloring them according to your tastes directly from our Parisian boutiques. + possible shoe repair. Your shoes are then ready!
The Made to Order option is applied as an additional charge to the base retail price of a model.
These additional amounts vary depending on the style of the model as follows
- Low shoes (richelieus, derbies, moccasins, buckle shoes and sneakers): €100 surcharge
- Boots: €125 surcharge
Additional costs may also arise depending on the type of leather desired and the desired finishes, especially when it comes to exotic leathers such as crocodile, iguana, ostrich or cordovan.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to begin production of a custom order, with the remaining balance due prior to final delivery. The pair is specially made for you and is therefore neither exchangeable nor refundable. It is therefore recommended to be sure of your size before ordering. For more information about our sizes, we invite you to consult our size guide and our article on how to find your size. We are of course available for further information and advice.