As part of its business activity, Septième Largeur is required to process information about you.
Septième Largeur uses your personal data only in the cases provided for by the regulations in force, and for the following reasons:
- Contract performance, and/or
- Compliance with a legal obligation, and/or
- Your consent to the use of your data, and/or
- The existence of a legitimate interest regarding the use of your data.
Legitimate interests include, among others: security, prevention (of crime), IT management, study and analysis of our own products or services, company administration, legal operations and internal management.
2. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
The data controller for personal data collected on the Site is SASU H... (hereinafter 'Septième Largeur') owner of the Septième Largeur brand, with registered office at 59 Rue Saint-Lazare 75009 PARIS, registered in the Paris Commercial Registry under the number [number], and with phone number.
3. WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Over the course of the various contracts Septième Largeur may conclude with you, it may be required to process certain elements of your data. These are collected when an order is placed on Septième Largeur's website (hereinafter 'the Site'), among other situations.
This data includes:
3.1. The data that you send to us directly:
1. Your identification data, for example:
- Full names, marital status, date of birth,
- Postal address, email address, telephone number,
- Information necessary for the delivery of an ordered product,
- Username and encrypted password used to identify you on our sites or applications.
2. Data relating to your orders, for example:
- Transaction ID,
- Details of purchases,
- Purchase amount,
- Data relating to the payment of invoices (payments, unpaid bills, discounts),
- Product returns.
3. Data relating to your payment, for example:
- Encrypted information relating to your means of payment (in particular, your bank card number).
4. Business information, for example:
- Choice with regard to the receipt of our newsletter and commercial prospecting,
- Your participation in promotional offers, contests or events.
5. Any other information that you wish to bring to our attention.
3.2. Connection and browsing data
You can find detailed instructions in this regard within your browser's help centre. You can also find further information on cookies by clicking on the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-et-autres-traceurs
The data that Septième Largeur may need to process includes, for example:
- Your location data, including general location data (e.g., IP address) and precise location data for your mobile device,
- Data collected by standard Internet technologies, such as scripts, pixels and redirects.
3.2.2. Web analysis
3.2.3. Rejection of site cookies
If you do not want Septième Largeur to collect data on your browsing, you can choose to disable all cookies not essential for browsing the Site via the settings tool we have provided. Septième Largeur will then save a cookie on your device, whose sole purpose is to disable the storage of these cookies thereon. This cookie will be valid for thirteen months. This cookie is used to take your wishes into account. If you delete all cookies stored on your device (via your browser), Septième Largeur will no longer recognise that you have chosen this option.
You can also configure your internet browser so that the storage of cookies is prevented on your device at all time, or so that you are asked each time to accept or refuse the installation of cookies.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSES IS PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED?
The table below summarises the main purposes and legal grounds for the processing of your data, according to the categories of data collected:
Customer profile data
Data relating to your order and payment
1. Acceptance of the product or service order and performance of this order,
2. Management of deliveries and order tracking,
3. Invoicing and collection of payments,
4. Management of any exchanges or returns, requests, complaints and warranty claims,
5. Management of unpaid bills and disputes,
6. Combating fraud.
Choice regarding commercial prospecting
1. Accepting your subscription to the newsletter, including the delivery of targeted information regarding the products and services offered,
2. Delivery of commercial offers,
3. Implementation of contests or other promotional or events operations.
Connection data and information associated with the recording of cookies on your browser
Username and encrypted password used to identify you on our sites or applications
1. Management of user registration on the platform and access to various product and service functionalities.
|Connection and browsing data (e.g., location data, information about data traffic to and from websites, referral URLs, advertising data, IP address, your access times, your browsing history, your language settings and your web log information).||1. Adaptation of the presentation of our sites and applications to the display preferences of your device (language used, display resolution, operating system, etc.) during your visits, depending on your device's viewing or reading hardware and software,
2. Storage of information relating to registration for an account or access to your account or to products, services or information that you have chosen on our site (content viewed, purchase made, etc.),
3. Marketing/analytics purposes:
- Adaptation of the presentation of the Site to the display preferences of the customer device (language used, display resolution, operating system, etc.) during visits, depending on your device's viewing or reading hardware and software,
- Establishment of statistics and volumes of traffic and use of the various elements composing the Site (sections and content visited, paths, etc.) in order to enhance the value and usability of our services,
- Analysis of audiences based on the results of advertising campaigns,
- Determination of interests and behaviours,
- Improved customer/user knowledge for personalisation purposes.
5. HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Septième Largeur stores the data collected for shorter or longer periods depending on its nature, the purpose of the processing and the parameters you have configured.
5.1. Storage period for non-customer users:
- The identification data of non-customer prospect users is stored for a period of three (3) years from the prospect user's last contact,
- Data related to your browsing on our services: 13 months maximum.
5.2. Storage duration for customer data:
- Data necessary for order management and invoicing: for the period necessary for the contract's performance and ten (10) years for accounting obligations,
- Identification and contact data: for the period necessary for the contract's performance and five (5) years from the customer's unsubscription or last contact,
- Marketing data: For the duration you have chosen: (for example: until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter, or until you modify your settings on your mobile device or browser for personalised advertisements appearing on the Site in order to revoke authorisation). If you participate in any promotional initiatives, Septième Largeur will keep your personal data for three (3) years,
- Data relating to means of payment: For the period you have chosen if you opt to save your data for future purchases. Otherwise, this data will not be kept by Septième Largeur; it is collected during the transaction and deleted upon payment of the purchase,
- Data relating to your browsing on the Site: thirteen (13) months maximum. 5.3. Personal data collected as part of recruitments This data is kept after the granting of the data subject's consent for a maximum period of one (1) year.
6. WHO RECEIVES YOUR DATA?
Septième Largeur may share your personal data with third parties in the following cases, among others, and for the corresponding reasons: - To its subcontractors responsible for the performance or dispatch of the Order (factory, postal service, etc.), - With parties who assist Septième Largeur in the fulfilment of its obligations (e.g., accountants and (legal) advisers, hosting service providers, etc.), - For purposes relating to Septième Largeur's finances (for example the sale of company activities or shares, or any reorganisation), - When Septième Largeur is legally required or authorised to provide personal data to third parties, - When Septième Largeur suspects a violation of the rights of third parties, or any criminal offence or abuse, we may hand over personal data to third parties who have a legitimate interest in this regard or to organisations serving public interests. We may also hand over this data to law enforcement authorities, such as the prosecution service or supervisory bodies.
7. IS YOUR DATA TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE OF THE EUROPEAN UNION?
8. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
In accordance with the applicable legal provisions, Septième Largeur has implemented technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against alteration, accidental or unlawful loss, and any unauthorised use, disclosure or access, including in particular:
- Ensuring awareness of the confidentiality requirements among our employees and subcontractors having access to personal data, - Secure access to our premises and IT platforms,
- Implementation of a general IT-security policy for Septième Largeur,
- Secure access, sharing and transfer of data (password on all devices, unique password for back-office access).
9. SOCIAL NETWORKS
Septième Largeur maintains profile pages on the social networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube on which it regularly publishes and shares content, offers and recommendations. Social network operators record your usage behaviour by means of cookies and similar technologies, upon each of your interactions. Septième Largeur does not control the processes used by these operators to process data relating to your browsing. We therefore invite you to consult the personal data management policies of the various social networks in order to discover how they collect and process your data, by clicking on the following links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/fr/privacy
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/intl/ALL_fr/howyoutubeworks/our-commitments/protecting-user-data/?utm_campaign=1008960&utm_source=paidsearch&yt_product=ytgen&yt_goal=eng&utm_medium=googlesearch&utm_content=txt&yt_campaign_id=hyw&yt_creative_id=&utm_keyword=principes%20confidentialit%C3%A9%20utilisateurs%20youtube&utm_matchtype=e&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIuf7B2tPf7gIVTZ_VCh2ckAWPEAAYASAAEgLDRPD_BwE
10. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
10.1. Your rights regarding access to your personal data
You have the right:
- To access all information about you and to know its origin,
- To obtain a copy of your data (fees not exceeding the cost of reproduction may be requested),
- To demand that your data be rectified, completed or updated, as required,
- To object to the receipt of commercial prospecting documents in the future.
You can also request the erasure of your data or oppose its processing if you have a legitimate reason, unless the processing is required in order to fulfil a legal obligation.
You can ask to exercise your right to the portability of your data – in other words, the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured and commonly used format – and the right to transmit this data to another data controller.
Finally, you can give instructions relating to the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death.
You can exercise your rights with Septième Largeur:
- by sending your request to the following address: email@example.com,
- by sending a letter to Septième Largeur, 59 Rue Saint-Lazare 75009 PARIS FRANCE ,
- by visiting one of our points of sale with an identity document.
Before responding to your request, Septième Largeur may verify your identity and/or ask you to provide us with more information in order to respond to your request. Septième Largeur will do its utmost to respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and, in any event, within the time limits established by law. In the event of an unsatisfactory response, you can lodge a complaint with the French Data Authority (CNIL): https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes
10.2. Your rights regarding our newsletter
You always have the right to oppose the receipt of our newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in each email or by sending a request to Septième Largeur at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org.
10.3. Your rights regarding the acceptance and management of cookies
The storage of a cookie on your browsing device is subject to your will. You can modify your choices at any time in terms of accepting or rejecting cookies stored on your device, either on your browser or online with different operators.
11. CONTACT US